Twin Rutland Town
Nicolas Powers, 1850
Town Lattice, 60′, formerly spanning East Creek (just yards from its present location).
One of two bridges formerly less than 15 feet apart. After the first bridge was built in 1849, a flood cut a new channel and this second bridge was built a year later to span that. Both stood until the East Pittsford Dam broke in 1947. The earlier one was destroyed, this one salvaged and now used as a storage shed by the Town Highway Department.