Lord’s Creek Covered Bridge, Irasburg, Vermont
Lord’s Creek Irasburg
Builder and date unknown
Paddleford, 50′, spanning Black River on a farm lane off Covered Bridge Road (Old Dump Road on some maps) approximately .8 mile north of Route 58.
Named for the waterway it originally spanned (which enters the Black not far from here), it was moved to this location after its abutments were washed out in 1957.