Jim Burke Custom Hitman Flipper Pocket Knife Ti & Timascus CPM-154 For Sale
Jim Burke Custom Hitman Flipper Pocket Knife Ti & Timascus CPM-154:
Titanium stonewashed frame withBlue Anodized Hardware
Condition: We just recently took this knife in trade from a collector so we are calling it pre-owned and rarely (if ever) used. There are no visible signs of useanywhere on handle, blade, etc and knife looks like it has never been carriedor used. Please view our detailed photos to see for yourself! Allpictures are of actual knife taken date of sale listing.
Contents: This knife comes with aZippered (Taco-style) Padded pouch as pictured.
Additional Details and Specs:
- CPM 154 satin finish multigrind blade with flipper tab rides on bearings for smooth as butter openingeverytime! The grinds are hand polished to a mirror finish
- Stepped zirconium backspacer
- Blue anodized hardware including pivot wheel screw, lock bar protector, pocket clip screws
- Frame Lock folder w Flipper tab
- Reversible Titanium pocket clip (can bepositioned for tip-up or tip-down carry
- OAL: 8 1/2” – Closed Length: 4.875”- BLADE LENGTH: 3 3/4" – Cutting Edge: 3 1/2"- - WEIGHT: 7.7 OZ
***Bonus: Your purchase of this item will include a Custom Phone Wallet. I've traveled the world and haven't carried a wallet since 2015 thanks to this amazing, handy and awesome rubber wallet. It has a self-adhesive panel that sticks to the back of your Phone. These are available for purchase for $9.95 in my store--Its my gift to you with this purchase. Check it out and let me know what you think, and take my advice, stick this Rubber Wallet to the back of your phone and don't ever carry a wallet again!
All pictures are of the actual item offered for sale. Item is available for in-person inspection, pick-up/delivery in South Florida area. I love international buyers. I have extensive experience shipping items like this to customers around the world and i love doing business with international buyers. I am glad to ship this item to customers anywhere in the world.
Feel free to contact me anytime. I have literally tens of thousands of references, credentials testimonials and online articles written about me from 20+ years in the watch business as founder of WatchUWant, Hollywood Florida (now Watchbox). I am very easy to find and the only 'OJ' in the watch business.Thank you for viewing my sale.
OJ Whatley - Founder, Watch-U-Want (now Watchbox)
SecondTime, Inc - Hollywood, FL 33021