Granitestone NutriBlade Knife Set Easy Grip Nonstick High-Grade Stainless Blades For Sale
Granitestone NutriBlade Knife Set Easy Grip Nonstick High-Grade Stainless Blades:
Granitestone NutriBlade Knives - Easy Grip Nonstick High-Grade Stainless Blades Granitestone NutriBlade Knives - Nonstick High-Grade Stainless Blades
Brand new, ships directly from the manufacturer!
- Large and powerful, the Santoku knife chops large fruit and dices onions with ease!
- Unlike the classic Chef knife, a Santoku knife has a single bevel in its blade, making for a much sharper cut.
- Santoku means "three uses" in Japanese, which perfectly describes why it was created: chopping, dicing, and mincing. Santoku knives are great at creating very thin slices of food, too.
- Perfect to cut slices of cooked or smoked meat, poultry, or fish.
- The granite coating will make the Slicer one of your go-to knives in your kitchen, since its non-stick surface will give you precise control over every cut!
- The serrated blades of bread knives are able to cut soft bread without crushing it.
- If it's soft, mushy bread, it just tends to get crushed. If it's hard, crusty bread, then the knife tends to skip off the hard surface. A serrated knife, which acts like a saw, easily cuts through both without crushing or deforming the bread in any way.
- The King of your kitchen knives!
- We specially designed our chef knife with reduced surface area to reduce drag while cutting. That plus its granite coating gives the Nutriblade chef knife the ability to slide through everything like soft butter!
- This knife will be your go-to in the kitchen!
- Ultra-sharp and a handy size, the Nutriblade utility knife is ideal for trimming poultry, cutting cheeses, and cutting up fruits and vegetables.
- And this is probably the knife you'll reach for when you need to cut your sandwich in half, too.
- Everybody needs a paring knife!
- Our paring knife is ideal for peeling (or "paring") fruits and vegetables, and other small or intricate work, such as de-veining a shrimp, removing the seeds from a jalapeño, 'skinning' or cutting small garnishes
You may also be interested in... View more great items FrooitionFrooition | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design