ECI Furniture Manchester Raised Panel Return Bar in Distressed Walnut For Sale
This item has been shown 27 times.
ECI Furniture Manchester Raised Panel Return Bar in Distressed Walnut:
ECI Furniture Manchester Raised Panel Return Bar in Distressed Walnut
Product DetailsAdditional InformationProduct TypeBarDepth50 inchesWidth78 inchesHeight42 inchesItem WoodFinishWalnutFinishWalnutUPC CodeDoes not applyCollection NameManchesterColor697
A perfect addition the Manchester bar features a laminate surface and bar top, stainless steel dry sink and condiment trays, felt lined drawer and locking door.
Who We Are
We're furniture people, through and through, with over 20 years in the industry and invaluable connections. We're more than a retailer: we also sell wholesale to other furniture stores.
What's that mean for you? Exclusive low prices, a vast selection of the top brands, and a trained eye for fine furniture. You know that middleman? Forget him. Consider us your one-way ticket to warehouse prices.
We know how important the right piece is to your home, happiness, and well-being; that's why we're constantly adding to our catalogue and negotiating new agreements with more manufacturers.
Based in New York, we started from our brick-and-mortar store in the city that's still operating. We also partner with distribution warehouses in most states, allowing us to deliver almost everywhere in the US.
Why Shop With UsSuperior Customer Service
We are the highest rated furniture company on Google!
- See our reviews
- We hold an A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We only collect sales tax in New York and North Carolina.Experience & Reputation
With over 20 years in the furniture industry, we have the know-how and network to bring you the highest quality at the lowest prices.Low Prices
We leverage our exclusive relationships with the finest furniture craftsmen to secure the lowest possible prices for our great service.Frequent Sales
Keep your eyes out for our frequent sales and promotions, when we're able to slash our low prices even lower.Reliable Delivery
Unlike other furniture companies, we partner with premium shipping services for all orders to protect your purchases from damage.Convenient Payment Options
Pay with PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
We only accept orders over $899 because of the high costs of white glove shipping, which we provide for free to our customers. We use only the best shipping companies to make sure your new furniture arrives in perfect condition.
We love it when you love your furniture, and 98% of our customers are completely satisfied.What does Free Platinum Service Upgrade mean?
We normally charge an additional fee for our Platinum White Glove Service, but for our customers we've decided to wave it completely. Please note: this does not apply to orders being shipped to U.S. states: ND, SD, MT, NB, WY, ID, NM; and some remote parts of WA, OR, CA, WI, MI, MN, UT, CO, AZ , NV, and ME.
Here is the full list of benefits that you get just for purchasing from us through :
Your furniture is shipped using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method available. We operate several local warehouses and partner with the finest delivery companies in the country. Generally, you'll receive your order from our professional delivery company based in your region. All our products are carefully shipped using a preferred service to provide you with the best delivery experience possible.
Our typical delivery time is approximately 4-6 weeks from the date you placed your order. In the case of a backorder or delay, we will notify you immediately and work tirelessly to get your order delivered as quickly as possible. Please note that exact delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed. Our contracted delivery company will call you when they are prepared to schedule your delivery.
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an additional fee. Extraordinary deliveries (e.g. extremely narrow doorways, high floor walk-ups, island location inaccessible by bridge, etc.) may require arrangements in advance and/or additional fees. Please contact us in advance if you may require special arrangements.
For legal reasons, the delivery team is not authorized to hook up electrical components, assemble cribs, stack bunk beds, or assemble loft beds. Mirrors will be attached to their matching dressers upon request, but cannot be affixed to your walls or any other structure in your home. Bunk beds will be assembled, but not stacked. Dinettes and changing tables will not be assembled.How can I track my order?
You'll receive an email confirming your order with a link to track your order or you could track it here 24/7 (best viewed in Google Chrome)
For other questions please contact us though and we'll be glad to answer them within 48 hours.Here is a diagram for a better overview of the delivery process into your home.
Cancellations Policy (applies within 24hrs of order being placed)
- After placing an order, you can cancel at no charge for any reason within 24 hours.
- Once an order is placed, we immediately submit the order directly to our or the manufacturer's warehouse, ensuring it's shipped to you as quickly as possible.
- Once the warehouse receives your order, we (and thus, the customer) become financially obligated to purchase the merchandise from the warehouse; hence we cannot accept cancellations after the 24 hour window has passed.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation describing the details of your purchase. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information in the email receipt. You have 24 hours to review your confirmation and reply with any discrepancies or changes.
- To cancel an order, contact us through with your name, order number, and reason for cancelling. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If you cancellation request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
- Special orders, orders that are being held in our warehouse for delayed delivery at the request of the customer, and financing orders cannot be cancelled.
- Any cancellation requests submitted 24 hours after the order is placed are subject to the Returns Policy below.
Returns Policy (applies after 24hrs have passed after an order was placed)
- Orders may be returned or cancelled within 15 days of receipt for a refund equalling the purchase price minus both a 30% restocking fee and round-trip shipping and handling costs. These costs are deducted from the refund, regardless of whether you were you were originally invoiced for shipping or if the costs were discounted or free.
- Returned items are never resold to customers, as they are no longer new; they are usually donated to charity.
- Exact delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries on evenings or weekends cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to liability issues, the delivery team in unable to assemble any furniture not purchased through our company.
- To request to return an order, please contact us through with your name, order number, and reason for returning. Unfortunately, no phone cancellations can be processed. If you return request is approved, you will receive an email confirming the return and next steps.
- Clearance items are not returnable. For more information, see below.
It's unlikely but what if part of my order arrives damaged?
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery slip indicating that the order was received in good condition. Thoroughly inspect the furniture prior to signing. In the unlikely event that any part of your order arrives damaged, please write “damaged” on the delivery slip next to the damaged piece(s). In addition, please take pictures of items in question and email them to us within 24 hours of your delivery.
- Provided you note the issue on the delivery slip and photograph the items with issues and send us the photographs, the manufacturer will send replacement parts free of charge directly to your home.
- We stand by our products. You will not be charged for the redelivery of any previously damaged products. We reserve the right to fix damaged or defective pieces at our discretion.
- Only items marked damaged or defective on the delivery slip at the time of delivery are eligible for free repair or free replacement parts.
- Table pads ship separately because they are custom and will be delivered to you directly via fedex/ups within 30 days of your delivery.
What if my order doesn't fit in my home?
- Please carefully review the dimensions of your items prior to ordering. Dimensions for most every item are available on our site for your convenience.
- Any items sent back because they do not fit are subject to the Returns Policy stated above. If an item may fit in your room, but cannot fit through a doorway, you can accept delivery and we will put you in touch with a furniture technician who may be able to disassemble and reassemble your furniture for a fee.
Special note on colors, finishes, leather, and stone
- We cannot guarantee that the finish of the furniture (including wood, simulated wood, leather, or stone) will be exactly as pictured.
- Naturally occurring variations or imperfections in the grain, color, or sheen of wood may occur. Stone finishes, such as marble and granite, may differ in color and veining. Additionally, variations in the color, sheen, and texture (including wrinkling and natural marks) of leather may occur due to both natural phenomena and different dyeing and tanning processes. These naturally occurring characteristics are not viewed as damages or defects.
- Due to differences in the resolution of computer monitors, as well as differences in lighting conditions in photographs, images of products displayed on our website may differ in color to the items you receive. Furniture is often photographed in bright, sun-filled rooms, and may look different in your home. We work directly with manufacturers to obtain the highest quality photographs and display our merchandise as accurately as reasonably possible.
- Furniture with a distressed finish may have marks, spots, scratches, and/or other distress marks that are intentionally made by the manufacturer to achieve a 'distressed' look. These are not considered damages or defects.