Victorian Trade Card Kendall\'s Spavin Cure Horse Medicine Enosburgh Falls VT For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Victorian Trade Card Kendall\'s Spavin Cure Horse Medicine Enosburgh Falls VT :
This is a single Victorian trade card dating from 1870s to around 1900 from a recent collection I bought from Pennsylvania. Most of these are in pretty good shape with an occasional corner bump or a scuff here and there. Many are in excellent condition with vivid colors and very little wear. Please check them all out.
Please give me a shout if you have questions.
THE FINE PRINT AND FAQS:
1. Carefully examine my studio-quality photographs. I do my best to document any flaws or issues. I tend to go overboard in showing flaws. I hate surprises when I buy on as much as you do. I also do my best to accurately describe the items I find. Some categories I know better than others. I will tell you what I know and what I have researched.After that you are on your own. Please ask questions and I will help out if I can. Some ers have been very generous helping me out with the nuances of certain categories. Feel free to help me out with your knowledge. I welcome your expertise and enjoy learning about new stuff.
2. I would like payment with 48 hours of your sale win. If for some reason you can not meet that time frame, please let me know within that 48 hours and I will work with you. If you can not meet this requirement, please do not offer.
3. I basically sell \"As Is.\" That said, I will accept returns if I have been negligent in my listing information. This includes outright mistakes, misrepresentations, or any errors on my part. I do not know everything about everything (don\'t tell my kids that please). If you are not sure about something and want to \"try it out\" at home before having \"Buyer\'s remorse,\" please do not offer. Every sale or estate sale I go to is \"as is.\" I do better than that with my return policy. I mess up once in a while and I have honored all returns. Please respect this policy.
4. I do not end sales early unless you are offering to pay off my mortgage -- both 1st and 2nd. I am not going to end an sale early for a lower-than-opening offer. If an item does not sell in sale I will typically relist as a Buy Now It with a small price bump --- sometimes with an offer option. In that case, feel free to offer away.
5. I will combine shipping cost when possible. If you pay first after winning more than one lot, I will refund some of the shipping cost. Or wait until I send an invoice. Your choice.
6. Have fun. And keep communication lines open before and after the sale.