VTG Art Deco Cambridge Draped Lady #518 Clear Glass Flower Frog 8 ½” tall 1930's For Sale
VTG Art Deco Cambridge Draped Lady #518 Clear Glass Flower Frog 8 ½” tall 1930's:
Vintage Cambridge Draped Lady #518 Clear Glass Flower Frog
* Art Deco
* Young Girl with Hands Crossed on Chest
* Gloss Finish
* 8 ½” tall, 1” wide at top, 4” wide at bottom
* Round Base with 10 Round Holes
* Made During the 1930's
* Wonderful Centerpiece
* Made in America
* Cambridge Glass Company
* Offered by Authors of “Glass Animals and Figurines” Book
* Will be Double Boxed and Shipped Priority for Faster Delivery
* FREE SHIPPING & Delivery Confirmation. This delightful flower frog features a young girl with her hands crossed against her chest. This lady is pictured in our book, ”Glass Animals and Figurines” by Debbie and Randy Coe " on pages 22 and 23 under the Cambridge chapter.This lady is in good used condition with no staining, scratches, chips or cracks. As with most old glass you can find some air bubbles and swirls from the mould in the glass. Please see our photos for description of condition. This would be a nice addition to any Cambridge or glass flower frog collection. We are a nonsmoking home/shop and there are no odors on this piece. now has started to collect sales tax from some states. We have nothing to do with it. Buyers are responsible for checking policy on sales tax. will be adding more states to the collection list in the future. Any questions on sales tax would be to and not us. Please check out our other items!
The buyer will prepay for the item, with free shipping. Item will be shipped within 1 business days after payment. Shipment is by USPS Ground Mail. We would appreciate it if you would leave us a five star rating after you receive your item. This rating system lets us know that you appreciate and support having us as trusted sellers on . Thank you for your business ahead of time. QUESTIONS : I encourage you to ask questions! Questions ONLY no offers as this is a BUY-IT-NOW listing. Please don't make assumptions, I will happily answer any questions you may have. In an attempt to keep normal hours (seems like selling on is a 24/7 job) I will respond to emails as soon as possible.