The Albus Dumbledore Light Up Wand elder Wand with Light For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Albus Dumbledore Light Up Wand elder Wand with Light:
1. It is anautomatic induction light wand. It does not need switch control. When you usethe wand, it can judge whether the wand lights up according to your action.
2. When you makean attack, the light will light up; When you withdraw your attack, the lightwill go out. Please protect the light when using it.
3. Don't worryabout changing the battery often because the battery lasts pretty well.
4. Lights areavailable in three colors, white, ice blue, warm yellow, and colors arerandomly sent.
5. The wand hasthree minutes of standby time, and within three minutes you don't use the wandand the lights will automatically go out.
This is a magic wand with induction light. It doesn't need button control. When you use the wand to make an attack towards the front, the light will turn on automatically. When you withdraw the attack, the light will turn off automatically.
How to use a wand?
When you use it for the first time, you need to open the cover at the bottom of the wand, and then take out the transparent insulating sheet in the battery to make the wand light work.
How to keep the light on?
You just need to turn the lamp of the wand down and the lamp will turn on automatically. Keep it down, it will light up and turn off automatically after three minutes.
How do I turn off the lights?
You just need to put the wand light up and keep the wand in this state, and the wand light will go out all the time.
Why is it difficult to open the back cover of the wand directly by hand?
In order that the wand will not make abnormal noise and will not fall off when used, the back cover and the wand are tightly combined. You need the help of a small screwdriver to open it.