Rose Of Jericho Oil Money Drawing Oil Blessing Oil Protection Oil Remove Hexes For Sale
Rose Of Jericho Oil Money Drawing Oil Blessing Oil Protection Oil Remove Hexes:
***THIS OIL IS AVAILABLE IN A 1/2 oz Bottle OR 1 oz Bottle. **(You will need to go to the Listing for 1 oz Bottles if you want the Larger Size) Choose the size that is good for you. Rose of Jericho Oil is one of the most oldest plants in biblical times and considered the resurrection plant. This plant has many magical and esoteric qualities as assisting with miracles and wishes coming true. This plant brings peace in the home, abundance, prosperity and a healthy state of mind and focus. The rose of Jericho will bring back the love to a family or a couple, bring in more strength and power to help you focus on your goals whether it is love and romance to bring your relationship to a higher level of commitment, or to obtain more money, to cleanse your home for protection, this oil will manifest your desires with power and success.
**Made with Essential Oil Blend - Rose of Jericho - Dried Rosemary Herb
How To Use: Wear as body oil on wrists, back of neck, on your temples, in the palms of your hands, anoint your candles in ritual and spell work, use after ritual bath, add a few drops to bath water, anoint the top of your head, add some to your floor wash and cleanse the home, add a few drops to some water in a bowl and set bowl in the center of room (coffee table, end table or by your bed) use on petition papers, add a few drops to your dashboard in your vehicle for safe travels, rub some on the inside of your doors in your home for protection.
Stay Focused and Blessed, Denise Margaret
**Do not use diluted oils in diffusers. Do not use essential oils on your body if you have health issues, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always do a skin patch test first. Do not take internally, external use only. Sold as curio. Results are never guaranteed.
Store the oil away from heat, Keep away from children and pets.
* Disclaimer: Due to Etsy's policies, sellers are not permitted to say that a product will produce some sort of outcome. I do not guarantee results, the items are sold as curios, use at your own discretion. I'm not a legal or medical practitioner, seek help by a qualified professional for medical and legal issues *FAQ's1. Where's my order?You can track your order by visiting the Purchases option located at the top right of your Etsy page, then click on Track Package. Or you can use your tracking number that was emailed to you when your order was shipped. Visit the USPS.com website and type in your tracking number.
2. When will my order ship?Currently I am on a 1 - 3 day turnaround time, not including holidays or weekends. Orders are packed in the order received.
You can check the "ship by date" on Etsy orders by clicking on your account by the shopping cart icon in the top right corner on your Etsy page, then click on PURCHASES. It shows ship by dates, tracking, estimated delivery dates, etc.
3. How Do I use the oils - It didn't come with instructions?No, my products don't come with instructions. I do list what the item CAN be used for, it is up to each practitioner to use it as they wish. No, I will not tell you how to use the item, we are all different in our practices, use your own intuition, study, read and learn your craft.
4. Can I apply the oil to my skin?That is up to you. The potion oils are diluted with a carrier oil. I suggest doing a skin patch test first because some of the oils I use are 'hot', such as cinnamon and ginger. Some oils are phototoxic (not to be worn in direct sunlight) such as citrus oils. The essential oils may irritate your skin if you are sensitive. Consult a qualified health practitioner if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have a health condition or on medication.
5. Can the oils be used in warmers?Yes they can. I suggest a tealight oil warmer and not the electric. In my opinion the electric warmers get too hot and the oil can smoke. Tealight warmers work the best.
6. Do your oils work? Why didn't my spell work with your oil?It's not up to me if your magical workings manifest or not. I'm supplying the tool, it's up to you to supply the energy. I'm not responsible for any outcome, good or bad because I'm not doing the work. What I am responsible for is supplying you with an ingredient so you can perform your own working.