Lake Champlain Ferrisburgh VT: 1920s RPPC Photo Postcard VIEW OF BASIN HARBOR For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lake Champlain Ferrisburgh VT: 1920s RPPC Photo Postcard VIEW OF BASIN HARBOR:
Lake Champlain Ferrisburgh Vergennes VT: 1920s RPPC Real Photo Postcard VIEW OF BASIN HARBOR
A very sharp image showing the mouth of the small harbor. Mailed 1929 from Vergennes. Published by Eastern Illustrating of Belfast Maine. Condition of this original vintage postcard is VG. 220202 / 7002 R2/4/2022 large scans below offer the best description of the condition of the postcards offered. I will try to describe any defects that might not be apparent on the large scans I provide. Right-click the photos below in your computer browser to select "view image" in order to see a full-size image, and then offer with confidence.
Just a quick guide to the postcard grading standard we use: MINT: A perfect card just as it comes from the printing press. No marks, bends, or creases. No writing or postmarks. NEAR MINT (NM): Like mint but very light aging of very slight discoloration from being in an album for many years. Not as sharp or crisp. EXCELLENT (EX): Like mint in appearance with no bends or creases, or rounded or blunt corners. May be postally used or unused and with writing and postmark only on the address side. A clean, fresh card on the picture side. VERY GOOD (VG): Corners may be just a bit blunt or rounded. Almost undetectable crease or bend that does not detract from overall appearance of the picture side. May have writing or postally used on the address side. A very collectible card. GOOD (G): Corners may be noticeably blunt or rounded with noticeable slight bends or creases. May be postally used or have writing on address side. FAIR: Card is intact. Excess soil, stains, creases, writing, or cancellation may affect picture. POOR: Self-explanatory, sold as-is.
Additional purchases will be combined if bought same day, for one low shipping rate, if you follow the directions. Sales Tax may apply. Please read and accept my terms of sale below before you offer.IN YOUR COMPUTER BROWSER, RIGHT-CLICK ON A PHOTO AND SELECT "VIEW IMAGE" TO SEE THE ORIGINAL LARGE IMAGE:
You will find that the originals of the photos below are often larger than what provides above.
BY offerDING ON OR PURCHASING THIS ITEM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING SELLER TERMS:
1) COMBINED SHIPPING/POSTAGE: I happily combine shipping where possible, but orders over $10 will require tracking now because of Postal Service delays. Tracking/delivery confirmation speeds up shipments. DUE TO LIMITATIONS OF THE PLATFORM, THERE IS NOW ONLY ONE WAY TO RECEIVE ANY POSSIBLE DISCOUNTS FOR COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES ON MULTIPLE ONE-DAY PURCHASES, both sale and Buy-It-Now formats. There are no longer refunds for postage once payment has been made:
a. sale Purchases: Wait for combined shipping invoice on multiple sale wins prior to payment. This may take up to a day based on my schedule, and does not affect your prompt payment status. The message line of the invoice will reflect that the postage has been combined.
b. Buy-It-Now Purchases: If you plan to buy more than one item from me, add them to your shopping cart on a computer (not a phone or tablet), DO NOT USE BUY IT NOW BUTTON. Once you're completed adding to your cart from my listings, go to the shopping cart and click on the button at top of cart page that says "Request Total From Seller." You will be prompted to commit to the purchases, at which point nobody else will be able to buy them. A notice will be sent to me to package your items together and combine your shipping charges as much as possible, and send a hopefully reduced invoice. This may take up to a day, depending on my schedule.
c. International Buyers: You must be logged in to the US site (www..com) in order to use the shopping cart to request combined shipping invoice. Log out of your country specific and log in at the US site. Note: listings using the Global Shipping program are not subject to combined shipping.
d. No refunds will be made for those who cannot wait for a combined invoice. Please don't offer/buy if you don't agree to this.
2) POSTAGE: All USPS postage rates are calculated using the most affordable (not the quickest) shipping class, based on a pre-sale estimated weight and size of the package. If you want to upgrade to a quicker, more expensive postal class, you must let me know BEFORE you pay.
3) SALES TAX: has taken over all duties for sales tax collection for all states that require it. I have no control whatsoever over who pays sales tax, it is out of my hands. Please direct all questions/complaints to the good folks at .
4) INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
5) REPRODUCTION OF IMAGES: Seller is not selling the exclusive rights to reproduce images of the item offered. Buyer is of course free to reproduce as they wish, but seller retains and may exercise the right to reproduce any images of the item in the public domain for any purpose before or after the sale, without permission from or compensation to the buyer.6) LISTING DISCREPANCIES If the Title, Description, and/or Photo on a listing do not match, for gosh sakes don't buy it. Let me know instead so I can fix the listing. If you do buy, the item described in the Title of the listing takes precedence over anything else. If you don't agree with that, I will cancel the purchase at your request.