5 Cambridge Glass Manor Champagne Tall Sherbet Stem#3700 Crisscross 1940-1956 For Sale
5 Cambridge Glass Manor Champagne Tall Sherbet Stem#3700 Crisscross 1940-1956:
- This beautiful set of 6 Glasses are made by Cambridge Glass and are the Manor with 5 Champagne or Tall Sherbet and 1 Juice Glass in this set. These glasses were made in 1940 and were discontinued in 1956 and are in Excellent Condition, please see above.
- Each one has a Clear bowl and Crisscross design on the bowl. The stem is #3700.
- The 5 Champagne or Tall Sherbet Glasses measure 4 5/8\" tall and 3 3/4\" wide and the 1 Juice Glass measures 2 3/8\" tall and 2 3/8\" wide.
- Please see my other listings for other Cambridge Glasses and many other rare and unique Crystal, Glassware, and Art Glass.
- These glasses are on Replacements. com for $8.99 each and $27.95 each. Which would cost you $72.90 for these glasses. But, you won\'t pay that here.
- The Tray in the photos are not part of the Order.
- I try very hard to get the Shipping Cost exact for you. I only want to ensure that the Glassware arrives safely at your door. I will never try to make money on the Shipping Price.
- We travel far and wide and many Estate Sales and Flea Markets, private sales to bring you the unique and beautiful glass from many different era\'s to your door. Finding New pieces is half the fun!
- I soak every piece in an Organic Cleaning Solution and Inspect and Research every piece to ensure an exact description and Maker of each piece.
- By Buying Recycled or Vintage Glassware, you are helping theEnvironmenttoo! Bringing these pieces into your home and sharing them with Family and Friends are a great way of sharing the past with the future. My Grandmother had the King\'s Crown Glassware Set that always reminds me of her and her Wonderful Taste in Glassware! Buying those pieces now and sharing them with you brings back that Joy for me!
- Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I know my response is kind of low, but please take the time to read a few and you will see how hard I try to make sure every single person is Happy with their purchase.
- Sincerely, Pam