Schmidt Bender 3-20x50 PM II Ultra Short LP 1. BE MSR 1cm ccw DT35 Pantone For Sale
This item has been shown 268 times.
Schmidt Bender 3-20x50 PM II Ultra Short LP 1. BE MSR 1cm ccw DT35 Pantone:
!!!!!AUTHORIZED S&B DEALER !!!!!The best scope with the best reticle you can have on the market. Include SP-4616 Spuhr Mount
MSR Reticle, Zero Stop, First Focal Plane, DT35 MTC LT, Double Turn 35 mrad, More Tactile Clicks with Locking Turret
Use only a month for demo, I'm S&B resaller, like new only a small scratch on the turret. Glass are like new. Come with original box.Does not include insurance on shipping, if you want to have one I will confirm the extra price. I will not be responsible if the item gets lost without insurance.Item will sent by UPS or Loomis ExpressUS Customer contact me before buying.
Schmidt & Bender is synonymous with quality and precision. This perception has made Schmidt & Bender one of the leading suppliers of precision scopes in the world. As early as the company's start in 1957, Schmidt & Bender has engaged in the development and production of riflescopes that always meet the ever increasing requirements of civilians and law enforcement alike. The new 3-20x50 Ultra Short line is no different.
The 3-20x50 PM II Ultra Short from Schmidt & Bender is the ideal scope for short rifles. While it's only 13.6 inches in length, it still packs several of the features the full size 3-20x50 PM II does. The ultra compact elevation turret is designed as a double turn with 3.5 m/100 m adjustment range. The red dot sight that is installed on the back of the mounting ring will bridge close distances that you may encounter. Targets are now easier to identify thanks to the precise parallax adjustment and large field of view. Similar to other scopes for sniper use, the 3-20x50 PM II Ultra Short features an MTC setting and can be locked in place. The side turret has a cap to prevent unintentional adjustment.
The Schmidt & Bender 3-20x50 PM II Ultra Short is a compact scope
that will meet the most demanding needs of shooters. While the scope
comes with plenty of features, these accessories can be a valuable addition to your scope.
- Weight: 31.85 oz
- Length: 13.39
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Parallax Adjustment: 25m - infinity
- Light Transmission: 90%
- Twilight Factor: 12.2 - 31.6
- Waterproof up to 82 feet
- Item Condition Used
- Scope Weight:32 oz.
- Scope Range:3-20x
- Scope Objective Diameter:50mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:34mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):1 cm CCW adjustment
- Elevation Turret Details:DT35 MTC LT (Double Turn 35 mrad; More Tactile Clicks; Locking Turret)
350 cm/100 m
- Windage Turret Details:ST ZS CT (Single Turn; Zero Stop; Capped Turret)
- Parallax Adjustment:Side Focus Parallax 25m->∞
- Reticle Position:First Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:MSR Reticle
- Field of View:13m - 2.1m @ 100m
- Exit Pupil:11.4 - 2.5 mm
- Eye Relief:90mm/3.54"
- Twilight Factor:12.2 - 31.6
- Light Transmission90%
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes, 11 Settings
- Scope Finish:Pantone 7504M
- Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Product class="alt">MPN 667-946-762-F1-E8