Picture Postcard- Windsor-Cornish Covered Bridge, New Hampshire-Vermont For Sale
This item has been shown 10 times.
Picture Postcard- Windsor-Cornish Covered Bridge, New Hampshire-Vermont:
Postcard - Carte Postale - Tarjeta Postal - Postkarte - CartolinaScroll down for detailed scansImages may contain scanning defects which are not present on the actual postcard. In particular, vertical lines or smearing, moire patterns, and corners not showing. If you're concerned about a particular card, please send me a message!
The 'HQ' watermark is just on your screen and not on the actual card
About this Item
You are buying an Unused Postcard. If you have any questions, just ask!Send to a Friend
I can write a message and send this card to anywhere in the world - why not surprise a friend today!response
I always leave response for buyers, you don't have to ask!Paying by Cheque
If paying by Cheque / Money Order, this should be made out in Pounds Sterling (£)Postage and Packing
checkout should calculate postage automatically. If it does not, please wait and I will send you an invoice showing the correct combined shipping cost.
All items will be posted securely in appropriate packaging such as board backed envelopes or padded Times
You'll find a delivery estimate on your invoice.
If you need something more urgently, please let me know and I'll try to help.Looking for More?
Visit my store to browse categorised listings
Add Postcard HQ as a favourite sellerFrequently Asked Questions
Does the 'HQ' watermark appear on the actual postcard?
- No, the watermark will not appear on your item.
What is the age / condition of the card?
- Take a good look at the front and back scans of the card. I sell cards from the 1900s right up to the 2010s! All of my items are unused (unposted).
- Don't forget you are covered by buyer protection and can return any items that are not as described.
Who published the postcard?
- Take a look at the scan of the back of the card, the information should be there.
- If there's no scan of the back, please send me a message. I'll be in touch ASAP.
Do you have a postcard of .....?
- Visit my shop and use the search there to find all my items.
- Check out my search tips which might be helpful.
- If you don't have any luck then please keep checking back, 'save your search' on and they'll email you when it's available, and add me as a favourite seller :)
You haven't replied to my message :(
- Apologies - Please bear in mind my postcards are not kept at home - so I might not be able to respond straight away.
How do I a discount for multiple items?
- UK buyers should use "add to basket" until all items are added. You must pay for the items together in a single transaction.
- International buyers - unfortunately your discount can only be applied if you log in through the UK website - but don't worry as your login details are the same. Make sure you use 'Add to Basket'.
- Please note, no discount will be applied where you make a 'Best Offer'.
Do you combine postage?
- There is no charge for additional items, provided they are paid for in one single transaction.
- If you are unable to do this (some International sites force you to pay for each item separately), I'd recommend using the UK website - same login details and using 'Add to Basket'.