NORWICH, CONN. 1860s Young Woman 1/16 Plate Heavy Embossed Sleeved Tintype For Sale
NORWICH, CONN. 1860s Young Woman 1/16 Plate Heavy Embossed Sleeved Tintype :
NORWICH, CONN. 1860s young woman with very slight cheek tint and ribbon in her hair. She is also wearing a small pin/brooch on her collar in this approx. 1/16 plate tintype in this heavy embossed frame cdv sized sleeve. Taken by N.D. MORGAN'S No. 166 Main Street, next to Post Office, Norwich, Connecticut. No identification isavailable
- Size: approx. 1/16 plate measures 1 1/16in x 1 1/2in, Sleeve is 2 1/4in x 3 1/2in
- Condition: Good~ As to be expected the item does have some level of wear, this is an antique. ~ examine and enlarge scans and/or photos of the item to judge condition on your own scale of Fair/Good/Excellentetc.
- Location: Norwich, Connecticut
- Photographer: N. D. Morgan's No. 166 Main Street, next door to Post Office, Norwich, Conn.
- TRACKING NUMBERWILLALWAYSBEPROVIDEDWITH YOUR ORDER
- YES,I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES. PLEASEADD ITEMS TO CARTAND USE THE DROP-DOWN MENU TOREQUEST AN INVOICETO PAY THE UPDATED SHIPPING TOTAL
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS ON THE WEBSITE, NOT THE APP. IF ON THE MOBILE APP, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE TO INVOICE YOU.
- SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AT THIS TIME