Knights of Honor K of H 1909 Presentation Medal Pin Brookline Lodge-Original Box For Sale
This item has been shown 345 times.
Knights of Honor K of H 1909 Presentation Medal Pin Brookline Lodge-Original Box:
This is a very great antique collectible engraved presentation medal given by the Knights of Honor (K of H) fraternal organization to P. D. Ena Thomas Churchill of Brookline Lodge No. 459 on April 9, 1909. The 3-part medal is 3 1/2" long X 1 5/8" across the top. The surfaces are delicately engraved with a scrolling design; the letters 'K of H' are enameled in bright cobalt blue and the middle medallion and eye in the bottom star have black enameling. This may have been gilded as it looks like there is some remnant of 'gold' on the brass (?) metal. The medal is in the original box which is complete and engraved with the owner's name. There is wear to the outer surfaces and the inside lining in the top of the box has completely come apart. A very nice historical collectible!
- This item weighs 13 ounces safely packaged for shipment. Please use the shipping calculator to see services and costs.
- Most ofthe items that I list are out of production, vintage, or antique. I try to describe each item fully but feel free to email me for further photos or info.
- I know a little bit about a lot of things but, if you are a serious collector, you will probably know more than I do in your area. Please ask as many questions as you need to.
- I do not charge a handling or brokerage fee, and would be happy to combine items for shipping and pass the savings on to you. My preferred shipping methods are USPS Priority but I will work along with you if you have other preferences. The quoted shipping is based on you're being far away from my shipping zip code-I would be happy to quote exact rates for customers closer to my zip code of 39466 or you may use the provided shipping calculator. International customers should email me for quotes.
- It is my intention that all customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. If I have misrepresented the facts and you would like to return the item, I will refund the selling price and shipping. Please contact me within2 days of receipt of the item for return instructions.