IRASBURG VERMONT RUSSELL BLOCK w D.A. BRAHANA & SEARS + RUSSELL RPPC Photo c1910 For Sale
This item has been shown 326 times.
IRASBURG VERMONT RUSSELL BLOCK w D.A. BRAHANA & SEARS + RUSSELL RPPC Photo c1910:
Russell Block - Irasburg, Vermont - D.A. Brahana storefront can be seen at left and Sears + Russell storefront at right. The postcard was made specifically for Sears + Russell (see reverse of card below).
Real PhotoPostcard - Circa 1910
- Manufactured by Fletcher & Co., Orleans, Vt For Sears & Russell, Irasburg, VT. - No. 156.
- Real PhotoPostcard - AZO stampbox with four upright triangles in the corners dating this card 1904 - 1918.
- Photo resolution is sharper than scan.
- Condition -Near Excellent- grading is subjective,please use the oversizedscans included in the listing to best determine condition.
- Divided Card
- Postally unused.
- Approximately3 1/2 X5 1/2 inches.
Things you should know about our postcards:
- We only sell out of print and vintage collectible postcards.
- The scanned images of both sides of the postcard are oversized to exaggerate details, in order to provide as accurate a representation of the condition of the postcard as possible.
- Images are scanned on a black background so you can accurately see the condition of the edges and corners of the card.
- All postcards are stored in acid free plastic sleeves
- All postcards are shipped in rigid photo mailers. Wefeel that theslightly higher cost is justified in shipping your order using this superior protection that rigid mailers offer.
CHECK OUTOURLISTINGS FOR MORE GREAT POSTCARDS AND OTHER COLLECTIBLES
SEEBELOW FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONSTHANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
Shipping: Payment: Return Policy:
- Please click on the shipping tab at the top of the listing for shipping costs to your location.
- As well, to save on shipping costs,we would be happy to combine shippingon anymultiple purchases from Collectors Shelf.
- For faster service, contactus andwe will provide a quote.
- Creditcards accepted through PayPal.
No Risk Guarantee.
- Weunderstand when purchasing goods on line, you are basing buying decisions upon the descriptionwe provide.We attempt to describe all items to the best ofour ability, so that you the buyer do not have any unpleasant surprises. If upon receipt, you are not completely satisfied with the item,we will refund the cost of the item for up to 30 days from the closing date.