Antique Waltham Grade 645, 21 Jewel, Railroad Pocket Watch, No. 2 For Sale
Antique Waltham Grade 645, 21 Jewel, Railroad Pocket Watch, No. 2:
Waltham 645 Railroad Grade, 21 Jewel Antique Pocket Watch.
This antique Waltham watch is 16 size (case diameter 49 mm). The movement is a grade 645, lever set, 21 jewel, raised jewel settings, gold center wheel, micrometer regulator, and adjusted to 5 positions. This was fully railroad grade when made in about 1914. The dial is original double sunk porcelain with several hairlines in the outer chapter. Case is screw back and bezel, 20 year gold filled and in nice shape with no brass. Case is probably original with this movement. Initials on back are CJR or CRJ (middle intial is sometimes for the last name).
This watch runs and keeps reasonable time: within 5 minutes or LESS per day. I do not know the history of this watch, so it may need to be serviced.
Sorry, this is NOT a "Make Offer" listing. I will not consider or reply to any offers. Thanks!
Terms for All Buyers:
- The images are part of the description. Please read the description carefully and view all images BEFORE you offer.
- Shipping by US Mail ONLY!
- Combined shipping? Yes, I normally can ship multiple purchases together, and when that results in a savings, I normally refund the excess to the buyer. In a few cases, the combined shipping doesn't result in a cost savings, particularly for shipments outside the US.
- Returns: I have offered unconditional returns for 29 years. However, due to a recent increase in the number of returns for completely bogus reasons, plus returns in which the buyer damages and then returns goods, I no longer offer unconditional returns through . Even so, if you have a legitimate problem with an item you receive from me, please let me know WITHIN THREE DAYS, and I WILL resolve the problem. Buyers who falsely claim "Item not as described" on a return through will be reported!
International Buyers READ BEFORE YOU offer:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- I will not falsify customs forms by marking merchandise values below final sale price or by marking items as "gifts".
- NOTICE!! Overseas shipping costs are very high. I have no control over shipping costs.