1856 antique DUMMERSTON VT handwritten TOWN WORK RECEIPT stephen dutton HISTORY For Sale
This item has been shown 44 times.
1856 antique DUMMERSTON VT handwritten TOWN WORK RECEIPT stephen dutton HISTORY:
SCROLL DOWN to see more PREVIEW PHOTOS
1856 antique DUMMERSTON VT handwritten TOWN WORK RECEIPT stephen dutton HISTORY
ClickHEREto view or search ANTIQUE.COTTAGE listings.
This is an amazing handwritten bill receipt for township work.. From The Stephen Dutton estate in Dummerston Vt.
Paper measures approx 9.25 x 7.75".
From the Town of Dummerston to Stephen Sutton for services including:
- horse and sley to londonderryh
- 2/3 day over west river on petition
- 1/3 day of H. Sergents to W. Dutton
- going to brattleboro to see s. knight
- 1/2 day with sargent to exaine gull and bridges
- grand list making state county & school taxes & delivering the same
Blue paper. Would look great framed. Great for town history and geneology.
Excellent original early family and/or town genealogy, history, antique, collectible heirloom and/or ephemera.
- International buyers are responsible to pay VAT or other Taxes to their countries as required.
- collects and remits sales tax on behalf of several states. We do not see this tax as it is between and you and your state. Not all states require to collect tax. This is a newer law. If you are a dealer, you can write to to file a form to become tax exempt.
LOC: paperbox22-MULTI (Dummerston papers)-km
LOC2: paperbox22-MULTI (Dummerston papers)-km
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution