1782 King George III & Wm. Petty, Shelburne Signed Military Appointment Document For Sale
This item has been shown 66 times.
1782 King George III & Wm. Petty, Shelburne Signed Military Appointment Document:
King George III Signed Military appointment, countersigned byWilliam Petty 2nd Earl Shelburne on June 19, 1782. Two days after assuming the throne.
This document appoints Delap Halliday, Esq, Captain of that Independent Company of Foot
Condition: The printing and engrossments are sharp and legible. The vellum is in good shape with some age toning and light soiling on edges and minor points. Signature of King George III is dark, clear and legible. Shelburne's signature is bold and dark. Three vertical folds and expected wear.
Since 1981 and on since April 1998!
Check out my other listings!
14 day return privilege, all material must be returned intact and in same condition as sent.
TERMS OF SALE
1. I guarantee all items to be as described. If you are not happy with this or any item, you have a full14 day return privilege from receipt in original packaging.
2. Free Fedex or UPS office for shipping.
3. Virginiaresidents must include 6% sales tax on all orders unless you have a valid resale number.
4. If you prefer, you can pickup purchasesat my office at: Museum Framing, 115 South Union Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
5. If you feel I have left anything out, or you need more pics, info or anything, please let me know! I can be reached at 703 299