West Hill Montgomery
(a/k/a Creamery, Crystal Springs)
Sheldon and Savannard Jewett, 1883
Town Lattice, 40′, spanning West Hill Brook on Creamery Bridge Road, 3 miles south off Route 118. Natural waterfall at bridge.
The Jewett brothers got their start at this long-abandoned settlement, using the brook to power their sawmill.
Restored in 2009. From the new “One Lane Bridge,” clearance and weight warning signs, it also appears the road has been re-opened (seasonally).